Old School

Thursday, February 24, 2011

What's New???

I have noticed that I am doing EVERYTHING that I said I wouldn't do:  allowing her sleep with us at 3:00 am when NOTHING else works, giving her a pacifier when she is throwing a tiff, and many many other bad habits that seem to make her happy :-).  Whatever works!!!!  If baby is happy = all others are happy.

On another note.... So many people have ask if we have been able to get her on a schedule... and the answer is YES!  Can you beleive it?!!  The schedule is HER OWN schedule that she makes day by day and WE have had to follow and adapt to it.  She definitely beats to her own drum...and let's us know about it!
Good news is that we have had some nice nights of sleep... I LOVE her even more for that!

Grandma is here visiting from Indiana... she is the master of burping the baby.
Great G.G and Papa Stan from Chicago was here... loved every minute we had with them. 
Reagan is sooooo blessed with all of our fantasic family members and friends...she can't wait to meet more of them! 




Its been 5 weeks and I am ready to get my body back!!!  Went to Lululemon and tried on some yoga pants.... OUCH!  What happened to my bootie!?  So... if any of you out there want to meet for a walk, give me a call.  I could use a little push and motivation from you guys. 

As for my mission to make more dinners... did it only once!  Successful too!  I am still taking easy receipes from those who want to share. :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment